Our Boarding Facility on Northland Drive
Does your pet need cozy lodgings while you are away? Consider Riversbend Boarding in Big Rapids, where every pet is a valued guest. Located at 10565 Northland Drive, this facility is exclusively dedicated to offering quality boarding for various breeds of dogs and cats.
Our facility is devoted exclusively to boarding. Therefore, we can provide a comfortable, spacious environment where pets can relax, stretch their legs, and also enjoy one-on-one time with our caregivers. If your pet takes medications or needs professional veterinary monitoring, our team can easily accommodate them as well.
Our boarding facility is veterinary owned and maintained. Therefore, you can feel assured knowing that your pet is in the best hands during their stay.
- Dogs are walked three times a day.
- We offer clean, comfortable accommodations including frequently-changed bedding and dishware.
- Pets can have a well-balanced, veterinarian-recommended diet if they do not have food from home.
- We maintain a climate-controlled, parasite-free environment.
- Cats are boarded separately from dogs in a quiet comfortable area.
- Medical boarding for pets in need of special care or medications. Our team consults with our veterinarians and checkups are performed if needed.
*Please call in advance so that we can prepare for your arrival
Making Pets Feel At Home
We understand that you cannot always be with your pet. Therefore, you need someone you can trust to care for your companion as well as you do. Our team members spend a lot of time interacting with each guest, giving them the personal attention they need to feel welcome.
Amazing staff that truly care about the animals they are caring for.
- Amy E.
Thank you so much for getting Duke in on such short notice. Dr Scott was great and so was everyone else. Highly recommend to anyone.
Very professional and very sweet people! Always do everything they can for you and your pet. You can tell they truly care about animals.
Everyone we have interacted with has been so kind and helpful. Thank you for helping us take care of our fur babies!!
The entire staff is very kind and caring. I've been using Riversbend for 15 years and they have helped through all kinds of good, and bad, situations with my animals.