In order to treat injuries and conditions of the bones, ligaments, joints, tendons, and other skeletal components in pets.
Our veterinary surgeon is board certified and specialized in performing several types of orthopedic surgeries, including but not limited to:
- Calcaneal Tendon Repairs
- Carpal or Tarsal Injuries
- Fracture Repair – long bone
- Hip Dysplasia Consultation/Surgery (FHO)*
- Ligament/Tendon Injury
- Mandibular Fracture Repair
- Open or Closed Reductions of Luxated Joints
- Patellar Luxation Correction
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy) *Also see ACL/Knee Surgery*
**Please call or have your veterinarian call prior to scheduling if you would like to confirm we can perform your pets surgery at our facility**
**Surgical conditions that cannot be performed at Riversbend will be referred to Michigan State University Veterinary Medical Center or the Animal Surgical Center of Michigan**
Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Riversbend Animal Hospital. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.